Stuff I would normally just share when I met you guys at the pub but distance is a bitch and so its all here in blog form.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blogging while Seated

What an awesome invention the sun is, whoever was sat around in the cold and dark and was like “you know what we need?...” Buy that guy a Heineken! The reason I start on such a silly statement is because of the nice weather we’ve been having for what seems like weeks. Today was no exception and I’ve been told tomorrow will be the hottest the UK has experienced in 100 years! The sun seems to make everything so much nicer and pretty much every time I walk round Sheffield I love the place even more (I know that sounds mental but I stand by my claims) I did manage to avoid the heat though as I was working 10 til 3 today. A good and bad thing depending on how you look at it. I’ve never been one for the heat and the max strength air conditioning of Debenhams keeps me nice and cool. It does the moment I step onto the shop floor I should say, the journey to work only makes me sweat like crazy. Luckily various body sprays keep the odour to a minimum. While at work I’ve found that the heat keep customers away from the slavery of retail therapy which leaves me pretty hassle free during my shift.
I did have some after work tasks to complete so I got straight onto those at 3. And I mean literally as I had to do some shopping at Debenhams. Off with the name badge and I was browsing in seconds. I needed some new trousers and shirt for a family wedding we have to attend in 2 weeks. Liz already got her dress and we’d arranged to coordinate (*nods with pride) Black and red is the look we’re going for and so black trousers and black shirt were required. Luckily my time at Debenhams had cued me to the bargains and not too much growler was spent. Back in Sheffield town a trip to Argos presented me with a desk chair. Something we’ve desperately needed as its absence left computer usage a genuinely painful practice.The final product is meant to have arms but space restriction meant that I didn't attatch them.

I can tell you that my cheeks are nestled comfortable and my spine is fully supported. I had to scan in part of the instruction manual too as it features quite an unusual man showing you how to adjust the seat:


That’s all for today folks

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Haha, why would they choose such a freak boy for the intructions. One of his legs is a clear foot shorter than the other, his little hat makes him look like a bit of a geezer too! Thanks for your continual praise of the site, we do our best at MMI and will continue to strive for excelence with feed back from you, the consumer.

11:09 pm

 
Blogger Aaron said...

Just found this on Gametrailers.com, Its worth a watch!

4:40 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home