Stuff I would normally just share when I met you guys at the pub but distance is a bitch and so its all here in blog form.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Not Too Shabby

Just thought I’d post my degree results online as I’ve just found out:

Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Film Studies

Second Class Honours (1st Division)

I’m really pleased with this as I went back over some of my marks for individual essays and there were a few doosies in there and I was starting to thing I wouldn’t get a 2:1. A 68 for my dissertation really helped pull things up though.

Listening to some Chuck Berry on my day off work and it’s all going good here; I’m moving some stuff into our new apartment today too. It took us ages to get contents insurance and we didn’t want to move anything over before we got it. It’s all sorted now so my parents are coming over to help me move. It’s mainly just the TV I need help with but hopefully they’ll treat me for getting a 2:1! Best case they’ll get us a new microwave for the new place, if not maybe just lunch. How I’m feeling right now I’d take either.

In gaming related news I saw an E3 build of Guitar Hero 2 on The 1Up Show and the new two player mode looks amazing. I quite liked the two player mode of the first game so fully separate tracks for lead, rhythm and base playing at the same time will be amazing and the best thing was the song…..Strutter by KISS!! Fuck that’s a good song! Also while I’m working at Meadowhall I’m spending some of my lunch hour in the arcade there and spending a bit of coin on Time Crisis 4 – I’m liking it even though I kind of suck right now. Player one seems to be some kind of Mexican dude with artistically rendered facial hair, that’s one way to get two thumbs up from Dave.

When I’ve moved some stuff in I’ll take a few pics of the new place. Until next time chaps.

Dave


2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Hey there 2:1 buddy! Congrats man! Hope all is well and life is swell!

3:48 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to get a little window to your soul dude.

4:20 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home