Stuff I would normally just share when I met you guys at the pub but distance is a bitch and so its all here in blog form.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Easy Way Out

Edge 165 has been out for a while but I just got it today, good reading ahead.

Hello all, hope everyone is well in whatever they’re doing. The title of today’s blog refers to the fact that I left work early today due to a pulled chest muscle. It happened just before I left to get the train to go to work at about 9:30am. A sharp pain in the chest area combined with shortness of breath. Now I know that sounds really bad but I knew that it wasn’t my actual upper chest (if that makes sense) and that it was just below all the important stuff. I guess I would call it the upper stomach but where ever it was it was giving me sharp pains if a moved in pretty much any direction or even breathed. Once again, sounds worse than it was as this only lasted for a minute and it was a pain I’d felt before. I’m always pulling muscles as I’m not really flexible at all. I chose to go to work as I presumed it would wear off after some limbering up. It kind of did as the sharp pain left me but I found it hard to really catch my breath and still do even as I type. I chose to complain about it at work and left after about an hour and a half. What a wimp!

I thought I start to reveal more of the new place in photographic form. First of we have a little tour of the bathroom (is it still a bathroom if it has no bath?) These are just some of the details that I really like about the place.First off we have the wonder of mixer taps! I feel like I'm in a hotel everytime I use em. The Shower has one the same and the stark simplicity of their operation is awesome.Next its somthing which can be found throughout the new place. Brushed Crome fixtures. These bad boys are on every wall socket and light switch! Minus a little cartoon man shaving sadly.
This photo might not be clear but this is out toilet flush (well the round button cut off at the bottom of the pic is) Already somthing cool as I love anything thats just not normal and a round button in the wall makes me feel special inside. The text indicates that if you push the flush for a second time it stops it thus saving water...classy.Now this is somthing I really love (sorry if this is really weird) The shower has no moulded plastic tray as such and its just a raised step. The walls and floor are all tiled the same and it just gives the place a real 5 Star feel.


If you're getting sick of me going on about the new place I'm sorry.

Word!

Dave

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, the new place looks classy-as, you'l have to give me the tour if i every get around to my triumphant return. I applyed for a job up there today (also at meadowhell) so gopefully it shoulnt be too long before im back.

11:15 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home