Stuff I would normally just share when I met you guys at the pub but distance is a bitch and so its all here in blog form.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

The YouTube Trap


Seeing Double at the Triple Rock by NOFX

Just a quick blog today and it falls to YouTube to fill in the gap. I'm at work today for 12 hours doing something called 'Stock Take' which involves going there at 3pm and staying until we get finished at about 3am! It’s a higher rate of pay and it all helps with paying rent but it obviously means this is today’s blog as it’s straight to bed for me when I get back. Why I chose NOFX is because I've been listening to them loads over the last few weeks and this ones from their newest album Wolves in Wolves' Clothing. Its not a particularly funny video or my favourite song from the album (that honour goes to Cool and Unusual Punishment – an awesome song about Tokyo so those out there who’ve been, check it out) but NOFX don’t seem to make many videos so it falls to Seeing Double at the Triple Rock to provide video goodness for today.

The weathers been awesome here for what seems like weeks and everything’s going great here – hope it is wherever you are right now.

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home