Stuff I would normally just share when I met you guys at the pub but distance is a bitch and so its all here in blog form.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Story So Far....

Well it comes to this. Let me just explain why this blog has sprung to life and why (hopefully) it will be kept up to date with relevant 'Dave' news. My good friend Aaron is sunning himself in Taiwan at the moment, he's also in charge of teaching young children English too but that’s his tale to tell, and so he's dutifully keeping us all in the loop of his foreign living via blogs. These posts mark a highlight of my day and so I thought I'd throw some news out there myself as it’s not only Aaron that is no longer living in Sheffield and in fact its most of my Uni friends. Now that’s why I'm here, I better start with some actual blogging....well I'll start for real tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home